Realme recently released its latest pair of TWS earbuds, the Realme Buds Air 3S, in India. This comes after the release of Realme Buds Wireless 2S and Realme Buds Air 3 Neo.
The Realme Buds Air 3S feature a novel square case design inspired by a music box, while the wing tips are made of soft silicone. Reality Buds Air 3S is built with 11mm Liquid Silicon Triple Titanium Bass Driver for true bass experience.
Furthermore, the earbuds feature optimized EQ tuning modes such as Bass Boost, Clear Bass, Natural Balance and Clear Vocals. Realme Buds Air 3S supports Dolby Atmos and features 4-mic AI ENC call noise reduction for clear voice calls.
The earbuds offer 30 hours of battery life, and with Dart Charging, they provide 5 hours of music playback in just 10 minutes of charge. For gamers, the earbuds feature 69ms super-low latency for smooth gameplay.
Plus, the device can connect to two devices at once, has Bluetooth 5.3, touch controls, and works with both iOS and Android devices. Additionally, the earbuds are IPX5 water-resistant and have also gone through Realme Endurance quality testing. Software updates and optimizations are done through the Realme Link app.
Specifications: Reality Buds Air 3S
- 11mm Liquid Silicone Triple Titanium Bass Driver
- Bluetooth 5.3, AAC, SBC Audio Codec, Dolby Atmos
- music box design
- Intelligent touch controls and voice assistant.
- 4-mic design AI ENC call noise reduction
- 69ms super low latency gaming mode
- 7 hours of standalone music playback, 4 hours of talk time, 30 hours of total battery life, 16 hours with voice calling
- USB Type-C; Dart Charging; 10-minute charge provides 5 hours of playback
- The realme Link app lets you customize functions like turn on Active Noise Cancellation, switch on Bass Boost+, receive system updates, and more.
- dual device connection
- Water Resistant (IPX5)
Pricing and Availability
Realme Buds Air 3S comes in Bass Black and Bass White colours. Realme Buds Air 3S will be available for sale at Rs. 2,499 more on realme.com Amazon.in September 14 at 12 noon.