Redmi today launched the Redmi 11 Prime and Redmi 11 Prime 5G smartphones in India as promised. Both the phones pack a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate AdaptiveSync display, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and an 8-megapixel camera on the front inside the notch.
The Redmi 11 Prime is powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, and the 5G model is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and has support for 7 5G bands. They run Android 12 with MIUI 13 on top.
The phones have flat sides, feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 50MP rear camera with a 2MP depth sensor, but the 4G model comes with an additional 2MP macro camera. They have a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, but comes with a 22.5W charger in the box.
Redmi 11 Prime and Redmi 11 Prime 5G Specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 500 nits brightness, 30Hz/60Hz/90Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 4G – Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm Processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 5G – Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- MIUI 13. with Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro (4G model only) sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Splash Resistant (P2i Coating)
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 76.1 × 8.9 mm; Weight: 200 grams
- 4G – Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5G – 5G SA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28/n40/n78)/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type- C
- 5000mAh (normal) battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Redmi 11 Prime comes in Playful Green, Flashy Black and Peppy Purple colours, priced at Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model and the 6GB + 128GB model is priced at Rs. 14,999. It is Rs. 500 more than the POCO M5 which has similar specifications. it will be available from Amazon.inmi.com, Mi Home Store and offline stores, and availability will be announced soon.
The Redmi 11 Prime 5G comes in Meadow Green, Chrome Silver and Thunder Black colours, priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB+64GB model and Rs.13,999 for the 6GB+128GB model. 15,999. it will be available from Amazon.inmi.com, Mi Home Store and offline stores are available starting September 9.
- Rupee. 1000 off with ICICI Bank credit card for Redmi 11 Prime 5G