TECNO introduced the MEGABOOK T1 at IFA in Berlin last week. The TECNO MEGABOOK T1 is a lighter, better MEGA performance notebook designed for the younger generation Z. The MEGABOOK T1 is ultra-thin (14.8 mm) and lightweight (1.48 kg) for portability. It has a 17.5-hour battery that lasts up to three days and a portable 65W gallium nitride (GaN) charger. Infinix of the TRANSION group already has several laptops, but this is the first for TECNO.
The TECNO MEGABOOK T1 features a one-of-a-kind design with the Startrail Phantom, which features a dual tone and multiple luminous strips. The MegaBook T1 features a 15.6-inch IPS FHD screen with 100% sRGB and 350 nits for all-day work and movie watching, it’s also TÜV Eye Comfort Certified. The self-developed TECNO VOC sound system works with DTS and AI to deliver an immersive audio and meeting experience.
The starry, lighted keyboard complements the style of the younger generation. TECNO MEGABOOK T1 is powered by Intel Core i5-1155G7 processor, which was built for the MEGA experience. Additionally, there are two storage options: 12GB RAM/512GB and 16GB RAM/1TB SSD.
For professional designers, it also offers an Intel Core i7 version. The MEGABOOK T1 has 9 ports and is aware of high-frequency usage and conditions. There are two Type-C connectors, an HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, a TF card reader, a USB 3.1 port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
Specifications: Techno Megabook T1
- 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 100% sRGB, 350nits
- 14.8mm slim design with aluminum metal casing, 180 viewing angles
- DC Adaptive Dimming DC and TV Eye Comfort Certification
- 12GB/16GB RAM; 512GB/1TB SSD
- 10th generation intel core processor
- starry backlit keyboard
- 2MP physical privacy camera
- fingerprint power button
- Techno VOC Features: Techno Audio Lab, Dual Mic Plus AI ENC Tech, DTS Immersive Sound
- Supports Wi-Fi 6, Techno Link
- Ports: TF card reader, USB 3.0 x2, USB 3.1 x1, Type-C x 2, HDMI x1, 3.5mm jack and reset
- Weight: 1.48kg
- 70Wh battery with 65W next-gen GaN charger, 17.5hrs battery life
Pricing and Availability
can buy laptop Techno Megabook T1 from its official retail and online partners in the third quarter of 2022, but pricing has yet to be announced.
Speaking at the launch, Jack Guo, General Manager, Techno said,
Providing convenience for each person, home and business to make an intelligent connection of life’s moments. The launch of TECNO MegaBook series laptops will provide TECNO LINK which gives users an intelligent connection to connect their daily work and life by wireless transmission.